Thursday, September 1, 2011

This week in Pinterest I

Hi!
I know that many of you are not  (yet, maybe?) in Pinterest, so I thought I might start off a " THIS WEEK IN PINTEREST" series..it also make this  blog look beautiful as well! :0) . I will " PIN" here some of the interesting stuff I have pinned "there"  during the week..Hope it is as interesting for you as it is for me!
Enjoy!


Produce bag int Gift Bag from Family Chic
HOW cute is that? AND cheap!!!


Apple Crate Shelving (!!!)
I NEED SOME CRATES! NOW!!


Birdcage Light Fixture
From Design Sponge
HOW BEAUTIFUL AND WHIMSICAL




Pencil Eraser Stamp 
From Cut and Paste
WHO does not have tons of pencils home?



Beautiful Grey Palette
From Design Crisis
PURE SOPHISTICATION

 Coloured Mattes
From Caitlin Wilson Design
I NEED SOME COLOUR IN MY HALLWAY!


 Sesame Street Goody Bags
from Buggy's Basement
NEXT PARTY?


Plank Signs
From Sweet Serendipity
I LOVE THE WHOLE THING!
So, gals,  these were my pins this week so far...lots of inspiration!!I Hope that they inspire you as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment