Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Organza bag flower

Before I started buying fabric to make fabric flowers ( that now I make for my shop, to come!!) I had great fun in finding scrap pieces of fabric or any other fabric I could use. And those dollar stores organza bags that they give you as loot bags at parties some times are a perfect source!
They cost 1 dollar /package of 4 at my local dollar store.

Steps:

1. The bag...


2. Cut off the top


3. Tighten the knot by pulling the ribbon

4. Cut the ribbon
5. If you want, put more flowers for more layers. In this case I used a white organza bag

6. Use a hot glue gun to attach them together and stitch some cute beads in the middle
7.Use the hot glue gun again to attach a hair pin

8. Here I made another one with pearl beads


9. And there you have it, a beautiful hair clip!




Andrea

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good idea! I was just wondering what I could use to make flowers for a headband. I've had a couple of packages of these bags hanging around for a while. This is the perfect use for them. Thanks for the idea. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete