Saturday, March 19, 2011

Low budget photo studio

I had been using my home-made- cardboard- box -portable- low low- budget photo studio for a while..I saw for the first time here..soooo simple!






BUT... I wanted to have something even easier to carry here and there inside the house, so I came up with a cheap idea:
I had these white poster boards that I used for my daughter's birthday and an old wood frame....I glued them together leaving the bottom part detattched...

This is how it looks in the back...
Sideways...



Folded with a paper clip..
Opened...
In action...







Always better to put it closer to a window and some people use a source of light ( lamp) coming from the top, but I prefer simple daylight. I do not like the shadows, but some prefer with the artificial source.

The brighter the day the better...
It is not perfect but better than the pictures I used to take in the "BPS" ( before photo studio) era :0)

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment