Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas II

Hi!
 Back in november when I saw this in Pinterest I knew I knew I knew that I was going to copy this hilarious and funny idea and do out with Sofia.
So this was one of our Christmas photos this year ( well, we had a family "serious" one taken at a photo studio as well, do not worry! haha)
Friends and family are having a blast when they open the envelop or email.

 And no, it does not qualify as  child abuse, girls. She had a blast, giggling and smiling, and I had the tape quite wet before putting on her  mouth so wouldn't hurt a bit when removed. Actually,yikes, at the end of the photo session the poor tape was all mushy and  slippery and "moistened", lovely! hahah




MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!





The Shabby Nest

















Lovely Crafty Home

























1 comment: