Monday, December 19, 2011

A Pillow Christmas Revamp

Hi!
Some things that I craft are made for a purpose and end up serving another, and this is the fun part.
For example, I made these hair clips with these spiral rosettes last week for Sofia: 

As I was making them, I make lots as I wanted house them for my door wreath.  I changed my mind and decided to glue them to the ribbon where I was going to hang the wreath from...changed my mind again when I saw it hanging,  did not like it that way and put it aside. Going to the kitchen I walked past the hallway and saw this pillow:








I figured out that is so easy to revamp a pillow without being a drastic and definitive change..wow, this opens many possibilities, uh?
I think it turned out really cute, and elegant  and Christmasy at the same time, and I love it!







I AM A PARTY GIRL!
Mondays


Keeping It Simple













Tip Junkie handmade projects

No comments:

Post a Comment