Monday, March 12, 2012

Yo Yo Hair Clip

Hi!
Sofia had a birthday party to go yesterday, so I decided to make a cute yo yo hair clip. 
I had lots ready (check here) , so I just grabbed all I needed and it took me less than 10 minutes to make it!


 On top of the smaller I glued a nice big shinny rhinestone
 With the hot glue gun I attached 2 yo-yo's together.
 I like to use sometimes this rubber non slip little thing.




A cute box...
Some tissue paper...


 A test in my model...and ready to go! 



Keeping It Simple



Making



1 comment:

  1. That looks so stylish in her hair! Very pretty!And yet, in Amanda's hair, it would be all you could see! Amanda has such fine hair. And, I don't mean fine, like, "yes, that's fine". I mean fine like, most barrettes would just fall out of her hair, lol!

    ReplyDelete