Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Playing with Chalk Markers

Hi!
After being away for a while ( busy, busy, busy...and busy), I am slowly getting used to posting here again:). Not lazy, just busy.
 I made some little stuff playing around wit chalk markers I got for my birthday,  and the ones below are my favs.

 Cheap coasters form thrift stores, chalk paint and a fun playful couple of coasters are ready.
 I love my markers! Some  new wooden tags to organize Sofia's toys, very welcome and necessary
 And finally, my favourite, my fall mural, love it!!

2 comments:

  1. I especially love the chalkboard tags for Sophia's Barbie things! I think I may have to get some chalkboard paint, because that idea would come in very handy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are sweet , aren't they, Sue?:)
      thanks!!

      Delete