Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Revamping table and chairs: New Breakfast Nook

Hi!
We are just through the paintaking process of painting our entire house in the best DIY style.
My sunroom has now a camling, almost white blue colour that depending on the light is acqua or green ( love it!), and the dark table I had in a corner was just not belongung any longer.
I decided to revamp it with gray chalk paint, distress it and revamp the chairs as well.
So here it goes:



Firts I primed with my TO GO primer , Kilnz

After 2 coats of chalk paint
Distress.....


snazzy!
Now to chairs...Despite loving the fabric I had not far long ago used to refurbish the cushions, it didnt belong anymore as well






I used two differenr fabrics.. jsut to be different and because I couldn't pick...love both!



Distress...





I love my new corner !

💕Andréa


Linking up to:

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sunroom makeover is fantastic! The choice of almost-white blue for the walls and the distressed gray chalk paint on the table create a serene and stylish atmosphere. The dual fabrics on the chairs add a playful touch, making it a perfect breakfast nook. Now it is time to avail
    donate to palestine for more information.

    ReplyDelete