Monday, May 4, 2020

Bible Covering - I like to be different :o)

Hi Everyone!
Disclaimer: This is not a "new" craft, but I made it during the ( long ) period I was not blogging due to busy life :)
Isolation times allowed me to blog again :).......

I have always putting my personal touch in everything I own, being clothes, accessories, home decor etc. I repaint ,refinish , undo seams do it again, etc.
Not different with my Bibles. I have lots of them, but I have two special ones which I use all the time My ESV Journaling Bible, and because  it us all written , marked, with drawings etc, it is of course very personal and looks like me:). The other one that I love and use daily, it is an ESV Large Print which I have had for  the last 7 years . I love specially the large print ( I have a very bad  eye sight).I knew, from the moment I got it, that  I needed to personalize it, but didn't know how.  Two years ago I found a fabric paper at Dollarama  (from all places) and I loved it!
I like that it looks old,"boho", used and colourful :) I love colour!
I'm an ex "hippie":0)






So I just made a cover for my Bible, using just hot glue. It is looking old now, but I like this look more and more, I call it my hippie Bible. :)
💕Andr​éa

4 comments:

  1. The Automotive Plastics Market for automotive plastics is being augmented by the growing manufacturing of automobiles. The rising demand for passenger vehicles owing to rapid urbanisation and industrialisation, the growing middle-class population, and increasing disposable incomes are also driving the market growth of automotive plastics. As various governments are introducing stringent initiatives to reduce automotive emissions, the utilisation of automotive plastics as alternatives to conventional metals is rising and fuelling the growth of the market. With the increasing price volatility of iron and steel, the demand for automotive plastics owing to their cost-effectiveness is surging, which is expected to bolster the market growth in the forecast period.


    also read : Coconut Sugar Market, Cognitive Computing Market, Gourmet Salts Market

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from Lymes, I decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered from Lymes and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and I saw testimony of so many people who were cured from Lymes , and so many others with similar body problems, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to Lymes. I never imagined Lymes had a cure not until I contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.Lymes has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua can cure Herpes,Hiv,Cancer,ALS,Copd,HPV,Lupus,MS,Diabetes, and other disease talk to Dr Itua on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony . https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/

    ReplyDelete