Thursday, November 29, 2012

Beautifying my home for the season

Hi!
Snowing here already, I am feeling the season coming and slowly but joyfully starting to fill my house with Christmas decor.
I saw this simple (hey, I love simple!) idea on Pinterest and put it to work when we had a Christmas dinner a couple of weeks ago for my brother-in-law who was visiting from away.
Yes, wine glasses are multi-use!
Instead of flowers I used Christmas ornaments and pine cones
ready before you say "Merry Christmas"!




 My last year's wreath finds a new place
And my ever present branches find new company!
So beautiful!


Linking up to:

6 comments:

  1. Love the idea of using wine glass upside down! Just love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love your version of the upside-down wine glasses with the ornaments under them. Your branches look lovely too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK you! sorry for the belated answer, but my daughter has been sick on and off for 3 weeks:0(

      Delete
  3. very very cute!! I love the combination of the pine cones & ornaments :)

    Thanks for linking up to "20 Below Thursday"! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, will use it a lot!
      THANK you! sorry for the belated answer, but my daughter has been sick on and off for 3 weeks:0(

      Delete