Sunday, September 17, 2017

Cauliflower Margheritta Low Carb Low Guilt Pizza

Hi!
Summer was great but as ALWAYS I manage to pack some pounds thanks to: rarely going to the gym (school holidays gals!), too many backyard barbecues and fast camping food...s'mores anyone?
Well, after 2 months of bliss, I have to go back to  reality and I go back chubbier πŸ˜‚
I started a Ketogenic diet , that basically allows you to eat lots of protein and fat but cuts carbs to almost ZERO!😐😯😳
Have I told you  lately that I love you...I  love LOOOVE  you, pizza? So, how will I survive?

Well, everybody talks about cauliflower pizza, I had done it before and I did it again , now with photos and a big YUMMY at the end!

 MARGHERITA CAULIFLOWER PIZZA

Ingredients:

-1 cauliflower floret
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of grated mozzarela
- 1 cup of grated parmesan ( real one)
-  1 tsp salt and  1 tsp garlic powder
- Black olives
-  One tomato sliced
-  Basil, oregano  (leaves-fresh)
-  Olive oil

Preparation:

- Steam the cauliflower, when ready, drain and dry with a paper towel. Use a potato masher (?) to mash it a bit...in a  separate bowl whisk 2 whole eggs and throw in the cauliflower, half the cheese, salt , garlic powder.  make sure they are all combined  to for a mass. ( PIZZA DOUGH HUMMM!)

Cover a pizza sheet with parchment paper and spread the dough. Use the rest of cheese, sliced tomato,  sprinkle with olive oil. Bake 400 F for 20 minutes. Add the olives, basil, oregano and bake 10 minutes more.

EAT with no guilt!!
Delicious ....!!!!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

PS: Another useful Ketogenic Diet resource you might find informative:
at Better Health Organization



πŸ’•Andr​Γ©a

No comments:

Post a Comment