Tuesday, February 26, 2013

An Easy DIY Embroidery Tin

Now that I decided that embroidery is  one of my favourite crafts to play with, along  came a DIY mini embroidery kit:
A secret, gals: every time I go to the thrift store I search for these tins, as they are sold for pennies ( usually $.39 or $.49 cents)  and are always useful for something, love them!
So, with my tin i had and all my material:

I used hot glue to attach the felt and the wide elastic  to the tin

A little spray paint + sanding doesn't hurt at all, uh?
A embroidery tin is ready and it's been very used lately this little thing!
A thing that pleases me about it: it looks like something my dear grandma would have had or used, and that is a sweet thought to me!

Linking up to:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea,
    I am just stopping by to let you know that I nominated you for The Liebster Award. For more information check out http://sarahmschultz.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-liebster-award.html

    Have a great day
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, THANKS SARAH! this is awesome!!!!!
      I love awards:)
      And also thank you so much for the add space!!!!Would you like to swap, you place an add here too!

      I have 500 visitors a day, so it wouldn't hurt!

      THANKS AGAIN!
      God Bless
      Andrea

      Delete