Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My latest thrifted treasures

Hi!
I haven't posted here all my thrifted treasures I have found recently, so here they go!



Can you believe that I found 3 perfectly new drum shades at the thrift store for 3 dollars each? I gasped in shock when I saw them, and did not have enough hands to carry them all before someone would snatch them - so I did it before! ( haha I did not have a shopping kart, so ladies, picture the scene!)
One for my bedroom, one for the hall way one for the living room)

THIS gorgeous Gucci (??!!) pashmina was in the Bed & Home section hahahahaha
I think they thought it was stable runner haha
$3.99 gals!!
And I LOVE IT, it is so soft and chic!
Gorgeous indian carved box for $2.99...ahhhhh


THIS: whatever it is , is beautiful, fits perfectly above the piano, it is already antiqued (!!) AND it costed $2.99!

Because of my "tropical" roots I have the "pineapple" theme and crush going on in my house...
THis is not a pineapple "per se" , but it looks like a "modern art" one hahaha
$3.99 and lovely!




Linking up to:

15 comments:

  1. My, have you been busy! I especially love that white, "swirly" thing above your piano. And, I'm wondering, what is that "stick" you got for $3? I can't tell what it is from the picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sue, it is the drum shade, 3 bucks each!:)

      AND I ALSO LOVE the swirly thing! so"us", uh?:)

      Delete
  2. She Shoots, She Scores !!! Love Them All !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding bargains like that. Thanks for visiting my site and commenting.

    Julie at http://icreatepurtythangs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome!
      I also go bananas when I score in my bargains, yeah!!:)

      Delete
  4. Love all these finds!!!!!!
    I never see anything like that... what thrift store do you usually go to??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rana!

      I LOOVE thrifting and I go to Value VIllage a LOOOT! more than I should maybe, but I must say, I have found some treasures there:)

      I also go to Previously Loved quite a bit.
      I found those shades there.

      You have to be very thorough and go slowly through the aisles carefully separating the junk (80%) from the treasure, but I promise you will find them there!
      I have bought lots of new stuff there, valuable stuff that people just give away? I even asked the clerk, why this happens, and he was baffled too:)

      So, try again and have fun!
      xo
      Andrea

      Delete
  5. You have some AMAZING find!! If you haven't already had a chance, I'd love for you to stop by and share them at the 100th Tuesday To Do Party over at The Blackberry Vine! http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2013/02/tuesday-to-do-party-100-99-list-makers.html

    Smiles!
    Jami
    The Blackberry Vine
    www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!]

      Visiting your blog right away to link up, thank you for the invitation!

      Delete
  6. Nice finds! I just love it when I get a bunch of goodies at the thrift store, that scarf is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I also LOOOVE that scarf, it is so soft and feminine:)

      THANKS!

      Delete
  7. Girl, what a haul!! You will be one of the features tomorrow at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!!! Sorry I have been sick this past week so I was a bit absent..

      THANKS AGAIN!!
      will post it in the blog!! YAY!!

      God Bless
      Andrea

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete