Friday, November 11, 2011

New Items at My Etsy Shop

Hi!
Late friday night, wonderful  holiday, dear  hubby and lovely little girl asleep, mommy (happily) awake adding some new items to my Etsy Shop and I have to say, I love them all. These new pieces have such a romantic and feminine feeling...I hope people love them as much  as I do!

Bridal Sash


 Unique Bracelets- Fabric and Metal

 A very romantic and vintage inspired necklace

 A bridal barrette/fascinator


 My beloved ruffled pieces (hair comb and hair clip)

Rosette Hair Clip
My shop is still warming up, tough world this Etsy world, no sales yet, but I must say I love all this!!! 
I am glad to make custom pieces , so do not be shy!!




SHOW AND SHARE SUNDAY at  SUGAR AND TRASH

3 comments:

  1. Oh, THANK YOU so much , Jacqueline! This means a lot, an encouragement!!!!

    Have a great day!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful really lovely keep going you will make that first sale! have confidence that your items are beautiful have you made any things for little girls yet? x

    ReplyDelete