Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Isaiah 9:6 Ornaments

Hi!
This year we started a little tradition for Sofia.
I had these porcelain ornaments  I bought years ago and always use in my Christmas decor.
I gave her a permanent marker, we read Isaiah 9:6
 "For to us a child is born,

    to us a son is given,
    and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
    Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,

    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
She then wrote them in  each one of the ornaments.
Every year I intend to  read the verse and she will keep on writing Jesus names as she grows in stature, in knowledge and understanding.
It wil be cute to see her printing getting better and  better and changing as well.
Then she put them in the tree.
A cute little tradition is born in our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment