Thursday, June 16, 2011

Father's day fingerprint card

When I saw this here, I knew I had to use it somehow and what a better occasion than Father's day?
Well, the making of it it is really easy and straightforward...

I used our index fingers ( mine and my daughter's) instead of the thumb as it looks like to me that the heart shape shows off better. 
I used black card stock and white ink ( stamp) but you can use any colour you wish!
Now I can not wait for sunday to gibe it to my hubby!























On the  back I wrote:
"From your girls: We love you this much... from the top of our heads to the end of our fingertips!:
 HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!



Somewhat Simple 

1 comment:

  1. I like to read this nice post. It's saw nice finer print card. it's give a nice idea how to make it.

    fingerprint jewellery

    ReplyDelete