Monday, April 11, 2011

Burlap Easter Card

Hey, I finally got some burlap!:0)
And I also found this...humm..very good timing...a burlap contest!! These beautiful blogs  Redberry Barn and Craf-O-Maniac  are guests judges and I am surely sending my bid:0)


I decided to do something simple and cute and useful for the contest:
Last  night, after a little crafty brainstorm I knew what to do...
So, this morning I made this:


An easy Easter card to give my daughter on..EASTER!


All you need:


-Small piece of burlap
-Small piece of jute yarn
-Glue
-Pencil
-A blank card
-Some jelly beans




1. with a free hand draw a basket



 2. Cut a piece of the yarn and glue it on the card, it is  the top part of the basket. Cut the basket carefully (burlap is a tricky boy). Glue it to the card



3. Start gluing the jelly bean ( your eggs!!). I used hot glue





4. More jelly beans....



 4. And the Easter card is ready!!






Hope you liked it!:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment