I went into a jute yarn frenzy lately ( still more to post , I hope you do not mind or get bored....)
This is a simple Easter decoration, that after you remove the eggs it can still be used as your home decor.
All you need:
- Hot glue gun
-Dollar store foam easter eggs
1. Start on the bottom, glue gun + yarn
2. Continue the process in a circle motion
3. When you reach the top, well.... do the same ( it is quite simple, isn't it?)
4. Almost ready....
6. Fill with eggs...no need to glue them!
8. And some cute pink eggs this time :0)
Happy Easter! "Sweet news", Jesus is Alive!