Thursday, May 26, 2011

Candy Wreath

Hi! Continuing with the series of tutorials ( here, here and here ) for the candy shop party, I present you the candy wreath!
 You will need:
- A small ( or whichever size you wish) wooden wreath ( sold at Michaels and other craft stores)
- Candy( I used heart candy ). It is easy to work with  because has a flat surface
- Hot glue gun/glue sticks
-Ribbon


Again, as for  the candy ball topiaries, no big  mystery for this one.....


 At the end I attached an "S" ( my daughter's initial) cut out from card stock with the cricut

A festive and sweet greeting for her little guests!

(Again, SORRY for the pathetic  quality of my photos..for some reason my camera was set  in the low quality image..as you can see..:0(

1 comment:

  1. Apparently I should have started reading your posts from the bottom up!! Again, ANOTHER cute idea! You are knocking them out of the park! You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete