Saturday, July 16, 2011

Suckers Bouquet

A good friend of mine turned 35 yesterday and tonight we are going for a night out, girls only, yeah!
I had seen this on Pinterest, from this nice "Sister's Stuff"  blog  and decided to make one for her.



It is a very easy and cheap ( not that my dear friend do not deserve more expensive gifts..oh no..and by the way I also bought her a Michael's gift card, which I know will be greatly appreciated. She is a smarl lady:0)

I used:








 A dollar store glass vase. Square, simple and classy
2 bags of lemonade suckers , a dollar each
Tissue paper I had at home
An old foam (large) foam ball my daughter was using to poke holes with her markers :0)
Piece of ribbon I had at home
Hot glue gun
Lollypop stick ( left over from this!)




First, I put 1/2 sheet of my peach pink tissue paper inside de vase
Now, the stars, my suckers..35 of course...
It was so easy to insert them into the foam ball


The size was perfect, a full blown bouquet..
Now some ribbon and a pom pom...

And of course, a little tag to show that 35 sucks! ( cut with cricut and punch)




Isn't it cute and yummy? 





Linked to:


Craftomaniac
Keeping it simple
Running with glitter
sumossweetstuff
DIY home project
Sew can do
making the world cutter
Mad in Crafts


1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea!! I am visiting from Making the World Cuter and I am a new follower! I hope you have a great week and I see you around soon!!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete