I love awards!
Denise, from Pine Creek Style have just awarded my Diaries with the sweet Liebster Blog award.
The Liebster Blog award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers, nominated and by fellow bloggers.
I had already got one from my good friend and fellow blogger Sue, from House Pretty, a while ago, but what a nice surprise to get it yet again!
I have less than 200 followers, so guess I still qualify :0)
2. Link back to the Blogger who nominated YOU;
(Vintage Street Designs) then, FOLLOW them back.
3. Copy and paste the Blog award button on your Blog.
4. Present the Liebster Award to 11 Blogs that have fewer than 20 followers that you think deserve to be recognized and awarded.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their Blog.
6. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
7. Answer 11 questions your tagger has asked you and ask 11 question to the people you've tagged.
8. You are not allowed to tag back to the Blogger who chose you.
I guess people that love the same things I do and have pleasure in simple things!
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Close to all my family, but this is not possible, so I am happy being where I am :)3. Is blogging more of a Job or a Hobby?
A hobby, try not to take it too seriously and have lots of fun
4. What is one thing about yourself you would love to change?
To lose 20 lb ...like, NOW!
5. If you are a Mom, how often do you enjoy alone time?
5 minutes in the morning and 41/2 minutes at night, before collapsing in bed6. If it was going to be made public, which would you tell: Your age, your weight or your income?
My age....but "IF", right?7. What personality trait bugs you the most?
People who talk talk talk about themselves argh!8. Favorite Restaurant?
Any fish & chips9. What are you best known for?
Being funny and creative
10. Finish this sentence...My Favorite networking site is...
Calling my mom by phone when I miss her...11. Pet names from strangers (sweetie, honey, etc.) Love it or Hate it?
It bugs me a bit to be honest, I am not a "sweet" person I think...