Friday, August 24, 2012

Quatrefoil Wave

Hi!
Bathroom mini re-do again:
My latest favourite: Quatrefoil pattern. So. in. love.
This is it: I decided to integrate it to the walls. Just a hint of it.







I bought this stencil from Designer Stencils and I am prep myself ( and the walls, with primer and they were really dark) to the task ahead.
Will do one wall with the pattern. Instead of a very different background, like white, I decided to use the same colour, grey, but different finishes, gloss and one flat. Wish me luck. Keep tunned!

5 comments:

  1. Andrea, it sounds like you are having SO much fun, NOT! Well, maybe you are?

    We just finished the last end to our house yesterday. Still need to do the trim around the doors, and the doors themselves. Also on to tackle the shed. I just keep trying to remember all the money we are saving, by doing it ourselves. I did as much as I could before Mike had vacation time. Now, he's helping me.

    We would have had to pay somewhere around $2000-$4000 to pay someone to do this! It's a pile of work, but SO wasn't willing to pay that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, right now 11 pm and I am .....pairting my walls.....the stencil things is craaaaaaaazy , but I wont give up!lol

    Can not wait to see your final results!!!

    And yes yes yes savings rock!!!!
    Xo
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I love how the walls look with the stencil on it. A very time-consuming project, but it looks amazing when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea,

    I just discovered your blog on NL Blog Roll. Following you now via GFC. I blog from Torbay, visit me at http://alderberryhill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog and this roundup of quatrefoil so I included it my roundup of crafty quatrefoil projects and ideas here. Feel free to check it out and hope you like it!

    -Mel the Crafty Scientist

    ReplyDelete