Saturday, September 15, 2012

Simple No -fuss File Organization

Hi!
Sofia started Kindergarten and I tried to put together a simple file to help keep me n track with all the paper /activities going around. I can not believe the amount this file alerady has in, and her classes began kinda last week!
A file and some scrapbook paper are a good match...
 Cute and cheap Martha Stewart Office Supplies tags and plastic sheets inside . I organized her school , ballet and music "stuff"

  • Memos
  • Homework
  • Schedules
  • Work ( at school)
  • Music
  • Ballet
And we are ready for the year!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'd say you're organized! Me, not so much! Still deciding what to do with her! At least we've decided, Mike and I both, that from 1st grade onward, she is going to be home schooled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, this helps a lot, feeling on top of my game, no lost sheets or memos uhuuuu!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete