Friday, May 17, 2013

Rainbow Party Bow Ties and Hair Bow Clip

Sofia is having a  rainbow party tomorrow . I know, I know I ALSO thought this years party would be a non themed one...oh well... Her 6 the birthday.
She asked for a theme. And I said..yes :)
But as the party won't be at home, it is gonna be a quite subdued version of the madness I have  done in previous years :)
But me being "me",  I had to have some little things, so I came up with little  rainbow bow tie for the boys  and colourful flowers for the girls.
The birthday girl will have a huge rainbow hair clip on her hair. Her request.
I bought cheap ribbon at Dollarama
Rainbow!!!
Machine  stitched them together
Cut 12 inches long pieces, stitched them together


Elastic thread

Cover with ribbon
Another ribbon with velcro attached

Flowers....
And bow ties go well together!
Flowers and Bow ties go well together
Now to Sofia's hair bow clip I cut a longer piece of my rainbow, again with the elastic thread tied in the middle and then covered with ribbon.


Attached an alligator clip

Ready

My rainbow girl!


Linking up to:




4 comments:

  1. What an excellent idea to sew togther the ribbons like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute idea, I love the final result :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU! I also love how cute it turned, and It was easy even for me who is not a sewer:)

      Delete