Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wine Cork Magnets

Hi!
I do not drink wine, but my husband does and  I must say we have lots of wine corks, as he  keeps them all!
He is kinda protective of all of them (!!??) but, still, I was able to "kidnap" some and make these corky and charming magnets.
Very simple:
Magnets from dollar store, hot glue gun and your fridge paraphernalia whatever you hang on your fridge!







Please, enjoy my craft but forgive my photo silliness :0)

















Somewhat Simple

HookingupwithHoH



3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love wine corks because they always come with their own design that adds a little something to it. Thanks so much for sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays. I'm following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! By the way, thanks for the sweet comments you left on my blog. Was unable to send you a thank you because of your blocked email. Decided to send it this way. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a clever idea. I'm your new GFC friend. I would love if stop by http://hotflashncraftn.blogspot.com/ and be mine, too.

    ReplyDelete